CCG Property Management, LLC was launched January 1, 2020 and is a subsidiary of Capacity Commercial Group. We have assembled a strong team of professionals with an extensive background in asset management, property management and construction management. Our portfolio is approximately 3.2 million square feet of ofﬁce, industrial and retail properties in the Portland metro area and Vancouver, Washington.
We offer a competitive salary and beneﬁts package. Learn more about our company and team at www.ccg-pm.com.
Reports directly to the Director of Finance. The Property Accountant is a central position within our commercial property management team. They are responsible for handling all the detailed financial aspects of a portfolio of properties working closely with all team members. To be successful they must take pride and ownership of their role and responsibilities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Monthly financial statement preparation
- Preparation of monthly bank reconciliations
- Recording of monthly accruals
- Reconciling all balance sheet accounts monthly
- Preparing owner distributions
- Assist as need with preparation of annual property budgets
- Inputting annual approved budget into accounting system
- Preparation of monthly management fees
- Assisting with lease administration where needed – may include input of leases or review of lease input
- Process daily cash receipts
- Reviewing all invoices for assigned portfolio for coding and validity
- Keeping cash sheets up to date to help with cash management
- Approving check runs based on available cash and approval process
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to learn and work in multiple accounting systems.
- Strong time management skills and the ability to switch tasks at a moment’s notice: must be able to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced high-volume environment.
- Efficient, self-directed, and high attention to detail
- Analytical in thinking
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, with focus on Excel & Outlook
- Proactive with ability to meet deadlines with little or no supervision
- Ability to work well as a team member and independently.
- Ability to effectively communicate accounting information to various internal and external constituents.
QUALIFICATIONS AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A./B.S.) in Accounting from a four-year college or university
- Experience in real estate accounting desirable
- Experience in Yardi Voyager and AvidXchange preferred
Please email resume to email@example.com