Senior Property Manager – Retail
Senior Property Manager – Retail
CCG Property Management, LLC was launched January 1, 2020 and is a subsidiary of Capacity Commercial Group. We have assembled a strong team of professionals with an extensive background in asset management, property management and construction management. Our portfolio is approximately 3.2 million square feet of ofﬁce, industrial and retail properties in the Portland metro area and Vancouver, Washington.
We offer a competitive salary and beneﬁts package. Learn more about our company and team at www.ccg-pm.com.
Reports directly to the Senior Vice President. The Senior Property Manager will lead the retail division of the portfolio mentoring the property manager, property assistant and property accountant. Accountable for the overall financial and operating performance of the assigned portfolio, including direct supervision and communication with staff, understanding and supervising all reporting functions including writing monthly asset management reports, coordination and communication between operations, engineering, leasing and development, and tenant account management programs, by performing the following duties:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following, other duties may be assigned.
Budget & Financial
- Write and analyze all monthly reports provided to the client.
- Review and evaluate financial reports vs. budget on a regular basis. Communicate with the client on any material discrepancies as compared to budget.
- Review and approve all property, capital, tenant improvement, lease commission and development fee invoices prior to submittal for payment processing.
- Set strategies for achieving high operational performance in the areas of expense management, rent growth, tenant retention, income generation, and collections.
- Proactively manage the property’s rolling five-year Capital Plan.
- Oversee all vendor contracts and negotiate contracts. Bid work as necessary.
- Creatively seek out ways to enhance the project’s net income stream.
- Review and approval of operating expense reconciliations on annual basis.
- Preparation, analysis and understanding of annual operating budgets.
- Communicate with client’s analyst group on any projects that may affect project valuation.
- Thorough understanding of all client-required reports and procedures.
- Collaboration with the third-party leasing agent and SVP in meeting client’s proforma goals, including participation in leasing team meetings. Accountability for renewals and expansions in coordination with the SVP as assigned.
- Understanding of competitive projects and how the property compares to competition.
- Analysis and management of property rollover (lease expirations), tenant options and vacant spaces to ensure short and long-term performance is being met.
Management / Supervisory
- Provide direct supervision to the PM or APM and collaborate with them in supervising the on-site engineering staff.
- Oversee tenant improvement and major capital projects, providing supervision to the PM on tenant improvement or capital projects if delegated to PM.
- Mentoring PM and on-site staff to ensure adequate cross-training and proactive approach to managing the assets.
- Make regular visits to each property site and ensure that the interior and exterior of the community meet safety and appearance standards.
- Accountability for the entire tenant experience: property curb appeal, tenant space satisfaction, move-ins/outs, tenant improvements, vendor management and broker supervision.
- Ensure completion of all regularly scheduled reports required by client (i.e., annual property inspection).
- Risk Management for the project in accordance with client’s procedures.
Communication & Tenant Relations
- Communication with client for day to day project-issues
- Provide strong communication and team building with regular direction to on-site team ensuring high employee morale and excellent customer service.
- Oversee all tenant relations programs.
- Coordinate with PM to set up tenant programs with local area vendors to provide additional services to tenants.
- Accountability for the preparation of and/or updating Tenant Handbook, Emergency Procedures, etc. on regular basis.
- Thorough understanding of the Management Agreement and consistent application of Management Agreement requirements.
- Understand CC&Rs for the property, if applicable.
QUALIFICATIONS AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Valid Driver's License and Insurance required.
ADDITIONAL ELIGIBILITY QUALIFICATIONS
- Oregon Real Estate license
- Washington Real Estate license
- Strong knowledge of finance and building operations
- Previous experience in analyzing and negotiating commercial lease and/or contract language
- CPM a plus
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelor's degree (B.A./B.S.) from four-year college or university; or minimum 5 years of related experience in property management; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Type : Full-Time